Tuesday, October 26, 2010

   Aaron and I got married June 3rd, 2010 and as most of you know have had a rocky beginning. Aaron is home now and things are definitely improving. Aaron and I are expecting our first baby in May 2011...which means we were married roughly 3 days before we got pregnant. :) just kidding more like a month or so but it turns out I am able to get pregnant and it looks like birth control wont be our option in the future. We are super excited about the pregnancy and cant wait to find out in another month what we are having!! Thanks to everyone for all your love and support!

4 comments:

  1. I am so excited that you have a blog now! I love looking at blogs and sometimes I even add to mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you and I am glad things are better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited you have a blog! Glad things are getting better and I can't wait to meet your new little one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AMEN! Glad you have a blog! Glad life is happy! :D And I can't wait to find out what kinda bundle you've got in there! :D Love your halloween costumes! xoxox See you soon!

    ReplyDelete