Saturday, March 12, 2011

Baby Ava Update....

Ive made it to almost 32 weeks and had the funnest shower today thanks to Hillary Williams, Aubrey Schow, and Magali Cromar! Thanks ladies! And thank you to everyone who showed up! It was perfect!

The nursery is now complete and we are so grateful to have everything set up and ready to go...of course we still need a few odds and ends, like a car seat and a few other things but so far so good...now to just keep little Ava inside just a bit longer...

I have been put on pretty strict restrictions, meaning 4 hours of work Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays and then bed rest when I'm not at work on my days off and after work. I've got some funky heart issue going on that is making my blood pressure go sky high and is causing contractions. ( haha those of you at the shower got to see if first hand...sorry about that) 

The plan is to keep going as I'm going until I either feel better (wishful thinking) or until it gets worse which would mean strict bed rest only. I would really like to make it to 37 weeks until that happens so that I can help Aaron out at least a little bit. 

And a much needed plug for my great husband! Who has been doing everything and then some, including all the housework, working extra hours at work to help us financially, and all those little things he does to try and keep me sane. He has been so so great! I could not have asked for a better man at this time of my life! Lets just say that I don't cope well with "lying" around and he is being so great about it! 

1 comment: