Saturday, March 12, 2011

Laguna Beach....

Aaron and I finally got our honeymoon to Laguna Beach, California, and what a great trip! The journey there was a bit rough with contractions starting in Vegas and lasting throughout but we made it and got do everything we wanted too. 
 Aaron and I at the Beach       



For those of you Laguna Beach lovers...our best part of our trip was the food, next to being on the beach of course. We went to El Torito in Dana Point a few too many times, and Jonny Rockets down on Main beach. I definitely could have lived on their shakes! Nothing better than a Shake and a big juicy hamburger! We absolutely loved our much needed vacation! 
Aaron and I at Jonny Rockets
The witches castle at the end of our beach
Pretty dolphins in the waves..so fun
Aaron and I at Newport Beach
We missed out on the Naval yard but got to tour through the Queen Mary
Absolutely loved sea world!
The beach houses
haha had to add one of these....

 So much fun....we were so not looking forward to coming home to snow!

2 comments:

  1. It's funny how we all have our different Laguna traditions when it comes to the food (with the exception of the Crab Cooker of course). Glad you were able to have a wonderful time in Paradise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love El Torit in Dana Point! If I ever decided to move to California (which I never will) I would move to Dana Point, its absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete